|

Khmer wedding of cute girl to join at Koh Pich




Someone tells me there’s a big wedding in London today. I wouldn’t know. I seem to recall Mrs Bruton mentioning something about it. As far as I know, it involves most of the country sitting in front of the TV for hours waving flags for some reason. Meanwhile, I plan on finding a pub. One without a TV.

But there is some very nice wedding related artwork floating around this week…. all of it either relatively neutral about the whole thing or designed, as us Brits do so well, to gentle, sarcastically, and very cleverly, take the mickey.

Posted by Unknown on 6:58 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Khmer wedding of cute girl to join at Koh Pich"

Leave a reply