|

A model and an architecture, Cynthia Kutscher has been crowned Miss Uruguay Earth 2012 at the Club Solanas Punta Del Este on Saturday, 28th January, 2012.

A model and an architecture, Cynthia Kutscher has been crowned Miss Uruguay Earth 2012 at the Club Solanas Punta Del Este on Saturday, 28th January, 2012.

 
Cynthia Kutscher will represent Uruguay in Miss Earth 2012, the 12th edition of the Miss Earth which is scheduled to be held at Coral Theater in Ninh Thuan, Vietnam in December, 2012.

Cynthia Kutscher says, "I always dreamed linked to this world of fashion. A year ago I started the modeling career a little late but I decided since the job was great, the passion grew to order me out to do parades"

"I was more passionate about this profession because I want to fulfill the desire of my brother who is no longer with us"


Posted by Unknown on 12:39 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "A model and an architecture, Cynthia Kutscher has been crowned Miss Uruguay Earth 2012 at the Club Solanas Punta Del Este on Saturday, 28th January, 2012."

Leave a reply